Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of mysky.com.ph both within the Philippines and internationally is provided by SKY Cable Corporation on the following terms
- By using mysky.com.ph you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of mysky.com.ph. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to mysky.com.ph
- SKY Cable may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of mysky.com.ph will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on mysky.com.ph then the latter shall prevail.
Use of mysky.com.ph
- You agree to use mysky.com.ph only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of mysky.com.ph. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within mysky.com.ph when applicable.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on mysky.com.ph and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in SKY Cable or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use mysky.com.ph content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any mysky.com.ph content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of mysky.com.ph content requires the prior written permission of SKY Cable.
- The names, images and logos identifying mysky.com.ph, SKY Cable. or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of SKY Cable. or any of its subsidiaries and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of SKY Cable, or any of its subsidiaries or any other third party.
Contributions to the mysky.com.ph
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio and participation in polls) with mysky.com.ph you agree to grant to SKY Cable, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for SKY Cable. and any of the services of its subsidiaries in any media worldwide.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that SKY Cable can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Philippine laws, that you have the right to give SKY Cable permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that, for the stories that involve minors or victims of abuse, you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in my contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
- We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. SKY Cable may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with SKY Cable.
- If you do not want to grant SKY Cable the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with mysky.com.ph
Your mysky.com.ph Account:
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
SKY Cable reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple mysky.com.ph accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way.
* You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in mysky.com.ph digital properties. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
* You agree to submit to or share material with mysky.com.ph only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of SKY Cable or third parties in mysky.com.ph including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
If you're under 16:
* Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in mysky.com.ph
If you breach these Rules, SKY Cable (and/or any variations in relevant local rules in Web pages) may unilaterally suspend or terminate your web account.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of mysky.com.ph areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any mysky.com.ph activity or anywhere else on mysky.com.ph or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on mysky.com.ph, and SKY Cable considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, SKY Cable may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
SKY Cable reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any mysky.com.ph web account, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Any links to third party Web sites from mysky.com.ph do not amount to any endorsement of that site by SKY Cable or any of its subsidiaries and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
mysky.com.ph content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to SKY Cable or any of its partners, subsidiaries, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, SKY Cable or any of its subsidiaries excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. SKY Cable does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the Web site or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided in mysky.com.ph is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of SKY Cable for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the Web site.
SKY Cable or any of its partners, subsidiaries shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of mysky.com.ph regardless of the form of action.
SKY Cable does not warrant that functions available on mysky.com.ph will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that mysky.com.ph or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The failure or delay of SKY Cable to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive SKY Cable right to enforce that right.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Philippines which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
If you have any questions or feedback about the website please send it to [email protected]