SKYcable All-In Box
SURF ALL YOU WANT
Experience unlimited fiber-fast home internet with its built-in modem.
With SKY Fiber plans, surfing and streaming has just become more affordable than ever.
WATCH ALL YOU WANT
Access all your favorite TV shows in one device.
- Watch local channels for free.
- Access to SKYcable Lite channels for free.
- Top up with SKYcable favorites.
Watch local channels like Teleradyo, Cinemo & more
Add SKYcable channels for as low as ₱20/month, or Pay-Per-View via the the remote control
Got anything you'd like to ask?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is SKY Fiber All-In Box?
SKY Fiber All-In Box is a unique product offering of SKY that powers up one’s home with Unli Fiber Broadband and HD TV via one (1) device. The All-In Box will allow you to do the following:
- Enjoy UNLIMITED internet with your Super Speed Internet plans
- Watch local channels like Teleradyo, Cinemo and more
- Add SKYcable channels for as low as ₱20/month, or Pay Per-View via the interactive remote control
- Record shows via the built-in i-record function*
- Play videos and music and review images with the Media Player
- Use the Parental Control Settings to restrict use and/or block access to certain channels
- View account information
- How can I avail of the SKY Fiber All-In Box?
- You may avail of the All-In Box by subscribing to any SKY Fiber Unli Broadband Plans or SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV Plans. The All-in box is a device option. Please inform our Sales Representative that you wish to avail of this box.
- How much is the installation fee of the SKY Fiber All-In Box?
- The standard one-time installation fee is at ₱1,500.
- When subscribing to any SKY Fiber plan, where do I pay?
- You can settle the prevailing installation fee to the contractor upon installation or pay beforehand at any SKY Zone branch nationwide.
- Is the SKY Fiber All-In Box available to SKYcable subscribers nationwide?
- To access the full features of the SKY Fiber All-in box, you will need to subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan. Primarily, it functions as a modem capable of delivering high speed internet, and at the same time, a digital box, for your viewing experience. This device option is not available to standalone SKY cable subscribers.
- Is SKY Fiber All-In Box available to non-SKY subscribers with existing internet connection?
- Subscription to any SKY Fiber plan is required in order for you to avail of SKY Fiber All-In Box.
Existing Subscribers – Broadband and/or Cable
- How can I avail of the SKY Fiber All-In Box if I am an existing Broadband and/or cable subscriber?
Existing standalone broadband or bundled [broadband + cable] subscribers can avail of the SKY Fiber All-In Box following request for modem replacement and/or plan upgrade. An installation fee can be paid to any SKY Zone branches nationwide or to our authorized SKY installers at the time of installation.To access the full features of the box, existing standalone cable subscribers can avail of the SKY Fiber All-In Box by subscribing to any SKY Fiber Unli Fiber Broadband plan or SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV plans. An installation fee can be paid to any SKY Zone branches nationwide or to our authorized SKY installers at the time of installation.
- Is it possible to avail of the SKY Fiber All-In Box if I am already an existing [standalone] broadband subscriber, who also wish to subscribe to a cable plan?
- Yes, you can subscribe to any SKYcable plan and have your existing modem replaced with SKY Fiber All-In Box. An installation fee will be required from you when availing.
- Will I be able to retain my current SKYcable subscription when I subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan with All-In Box as my modem?
- Yes, you can retain and even upgrade your existing SKYcable plan when you combine it with a SKY Fiber Unli Broadband plan or a SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV plan with the All-In Box.
- Will my SKYcable contract be extended when I subscribe to a new SKY Fiber plan?
- Your SKYcable contract shall not be extended when subscribing to a SKY Fiber plan. The lock-in period of your cable service is separate from your standalone broadband service’s lock-in period. On the other hand, a new lock-in period will take effect following service upgrade to any SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV subscription.
- Can I retain my existing standard definition (SD)/High Definition (HD)/SKY On Demand (SOD)/SKY Evo box when I subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan with SKY Fiber All-In Box as my modem?
- Yes, you can retain your existing digibox and it will become your additional outlet, with a minimum monthly rate of P250.
- I’m an existing SKY Fiber subscriber, can I exchange my current regular WiFi modem to All-In Box? If yes, how much is the installation fee?
- Yes, you can replace your existing regular WiFi modem with the All-In Box. You just need to pay the prevailing installation fee to any authorized SKY contractor upon installation, or at any SKYZone branch nationwide.
Features and Functions
- Where at home do I need to set-up my SKY Fiber All-In Box?
- We highly recommend that the All-In Box be placed near or beside your TV for you to maximize watching local channels on your TV. Please note that you need to point the remote control to the direction of the All-In Box when changing channels.
- How can I buy SKYcable channels or Pay Per View feature shows via the All-In Box?
By simply using the remote control of the All-In Box, surf and go to your desired SKYcable or Pay Per View channel. To buy the said channel, click the SUBSCRIBE button on the screen. This will prompt the system to check your account for eligibility. Once verified for channel purchase, the system will send a purchase confirmation via your pre-registered email address. Check your email and by clicking on the CONFIRM button, the SKYcable channel or Pay Per View show will be activated on the TV screen within 24 hours.If your email address is not yet registered with us, please do so by going to mysky.com.ph so you can subscribe to cable channels.
- Do I need to leave my TV on every time I use the internet?
- There is no need to leave your TV on every time you use the internet. The SKY Fiber All-In Box’s WiFi feature can function as long as the device is plugged in a working power outlet.
- I tried subscribing to a cable channel via the All-In Box, but several messages appeared on my TV screen. What should I do?
- Here are the following possible scenarios and messages that may I appear on your TV screen following subscription to a Select channel.
Scenario No. 1:
“This channel cannot be added at the moment due to another activity being processed under your account.”
You may have a pending service request such as additional cable TV outlet/s, digibox upgrade/s, change in address, replacement of remote control, etc. These should be completed first before you can purchase cable channels via the All-In Box. If you have further inquiries regarding your pending transaction, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scenario No. 2:
“You have reached the maximum amount of allowed transactions per day. You may try again after 24 hours.”
As we aim to protect our subscribers’ account from unauthorized transactions, we have set a daily limit of ₱2,500 for cable channel or Pay Per View purchases. If you have already reached this limit, you may subscribe again after 24 hours.
Scenario no. 3:
“We need your valid email address so you can complete this channel subscription. To register, log-on to mysky.com.ph/contact-us. You can buy again once you have registered your email address.”
The channel subscription process requires a valid email address to confirm and validate your transaction. This ensures your protection for any unauthorized transactions. Please register your email address by going to mysky.com.ph/contact-us so you can purchase your favorite SKYcable and/or Pay Per View channels.
- What happens when my SKY account is temporarily disconnected due to non-payment of my SKY Fiber Unli plan subscription?
- All services, including the access to FREE channels get temporarily disconnected when your broadband monthly service fee remains unpaid. We encourage you to pay your SKY bill on or before the due date to avoid any service interruption.
- Will I get a separate statement of account with a different payment due date when I subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan with my existing SKY cable account?
- You will have the same cut-off, bill and due date following subscription to a new service. All services will be billed monthly on a single statement of account.
- If there’s a technical problem affecting our cable service, will I still be able to access the internet?
- Yes, you can still have internet access despite experiencing cable down time unless there is a major technical problem in your area that affects both our broadband and cable service. For such instances, rest assured that out technical team will do its best to address said problem at the soonest possible time.
- Do I have other device option when I subscribe to any SKY Fiber plan?
- When subscribing to any SKY Fiber plan, you can choose between the All-In Box with a standard installation fee of ₱1,500 or the High-speed modem + WiFi Mesh with installation fee of ₱1,000.