SKYcabe All-In Box
SURF ALL YOU WANT
Experience fiber-fast days with its built-in modem.
With the new SKY Fiber Super Speed Plans, surfing and streaming has just become more affordable than ever.
WATCH ALL YOU WANT
Access all your favorite TV shows in one box.
- Stream iWant exclusives.
- Watch TV Plus channels for free.
- Top up with SKYcable favorites.
Watch FREE ABS-CBN TVPlus channels like Yey, Cinemo & more
Get FREE access to built-in iWant app and catch up on ABS-CBN shows, iWant originals & your favorite local movies on your TV
Add SKYcable channels for as low as P20/month, or Pay-Per-View via the the remote control
MAKE IT ALL YOURS, NOW!
Enjoy fiber-fast internet, and your favorite TV shows, all in the same box.See full mechanics.
Got anything you'd like to ask?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is SKY Fiber All-in Box?
The SKY Fiber All-in Box is another product offering of SKY that powers up one’s home’s Unli Fiber Broadband and HD TV via one (1) device. The All-in Box will allow you to do the following:
- Enjoy UNLIMITED internet with your Super Speed Internet plans
- Watch FREE ABS-CBN TV plus channels like Yey!, Cinemo, Jeepney TV and more
- Get FREE access to built-in iWant app and catch-up on ABS-CBN shows, iWant originals & your favorite movies on your TV
- Add SKY cable channels for as low as ₱20/month, or Pay Per-View via the interactive remote control
- Record shows via the built-in i-record function*
- Play videos and music and review images with the Media Player
- Use the Parental Control Settings to restrict use and/or block access to certain channels
- View account information
- How can I avail of the SKY Fiber All-in Box?
- You may avail of the All-in Box by subscribing to any SKY Fiber Unli Broadband Plans or SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV Plans. The All-in box is a device option. Please inform our Sales Representative that you wish to avail of this box.
- How much is the installation fee of the SKY Fiber All-in Box?
- As an introductory offer, you can enjoy a lower one-time installation fee of ₱1,499 if you subscribe to any of the mentioned plans within the promo period from September 2 to November 30, 2019. The standard one-time installation fee is at ₱1,999.
- When subscribing to any SKY Fiber plan, where do I pay?
- You can settle the prevailing installation fee to the contractor upon installation or pay beforehand at any SKYZone branch nationwide.
- Can I trade in my ABS-CBN TV Plus box and replace it with the SKY Fiber All-in Box?
- Your ABS-CBN TV Plus box cannot be traded in for a SKY Fiber All-in Box.
- Is the SKY Fiber All-in Box available to SKYcable subscribers nationwide?
- To access the full features of the SKY Fiber All-in box, you will need to subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan. Primarily, it functions as a modem capable of delivering high speed internet, and at the same time, a digital box, for your viewing experience. This device option is not available to [standalone] SKY cable subscribers.
- Is SKY Fiber All-in Box available to non-SKY subscribers with existing internet connection?
- Subscription to any SKY Fiber plan is required in order for you to avail of SKY Fiber All-in Box.
Existing Subscribers – Broadband and/or Cable
- How can I avail of the SKY Fiber All-in Box if I am an existing Broadband and/or cable subscriber?
Existing [standalone] broadband or 2Play [broadband + cable] subscribers can avail of the SKY Fiber All-in Box following request for modem replacement and/or plan upgrade. An installation fee can be paid to any SKY Zone branches nationwide or to our authorized SKY installers at the time of installation.To access the full features of the box, existing [standalone] cable subscribers can avail of the SKY Fiber All-in Box by subscribing to any SKY Fiber Unli Fiber Broadband plan or SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV plans. An installation fee can be paid to any SKY Zone branches nationwide or to our authorized SKY installers at the time of installation.
- Is it possible to avail of the SKY Fiber All-in Box if I am already an existing [standalone] broadband subscriber, who also wish to subscribe to a cable plan?
- Yes, you can subscribe to any SKYcable plan and have your existing modem replaced with SKY Fiber All-in Box. An installation fee will be required from you when availing.
- Will I be able to retain my current SKYcable subscription when I subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan with All-in Box as my modem?
- Yes, you can retain and even upgrade your existing SKYcable plan when you combine it with a SKY Fiber Unli Broadband plan or a SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV plan with the All-in Box.
- Will my SKYcable contract be extended when I subscribe to a new SKY Fiber plan?
- Your SKYcable contract shall not be extended when subscribing to a SKY Fiber plan. The lock-in period of your cable service is separate from your [standalone] broadband service’s lock-in period. On the other hand, a new lock-in period will take effect following service upgrade to any SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV subscription.
- Can I retain my existing standard definition (SD)/High Definition (HD)/SKY On Demand (SOD) box when I subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan with SKY Fiber All-in Box as my modem?
- Yes, you can retain your existing digibox. In fact, should you wish to subscribe to an additional outlet with a minimal monthly fee, you can use either your existing digbox or the All-in box.
- I’m an existing SKY Fiber subscriber, can I exchange my current regular WiFi modem to All-in Box? If yes, how much is the installation fee?
- Yes, you can replace your existing regular WiFi modem with the All-in Box. You just need to pay the prevailing installation fee to any authorized SKY contractor upon installation, or at any SKYZone branch nationwide.
Features and Functions
- Where at home do I need to set-up my SKY Fiber All-in Box?
- We highly recommend that the All-in Box be placed near or beside your TV for you to maximize its features such as watching FREE ABS-CBN TV Plus channels and iWant originals and/or series on your TV. Please note that you need to point the remote control to the direction of the All-in Box when changing channels.
- How do I get to enjoy the FREE ABS-CBN TV Plus channels of the SKY Fiber All-in Box?
- By simply connecting your TV to the All-in Box, you will be able to watch your favorite ABS-CBN TV plus channels such as Yey!, Knowledge Channels and more. Please make sure that you do not have outstanding balance on your broadband service so that you can continue to watch ABS-CBN TV plus channels on your TV.
- How can I enjoy the FREE iWant feature of the SKY Fiber All-in Box?
All you need to do is press the iWant button on the remote control and it will lead you to the iWant interface on your TV screen. You can navigate and choose the ABS-CBN show, iWant originals or local movies that you want to watch. Please make sure that you do not have outstanding balance on your broadband service to continue enjoying thisSKY subscribers can enjoy the free tier access to iWant. If you would like to access this from your laptop or mobile app, an account registration is required. If you wish to have full access, you may subscribe to iWant’s premium service here.
- How can I buy SKYcable channels or Pay Per View features shows via the All-in Box?
By simply using the remote control of the All-in Box, surf and go to your desired SKYcable or Pay Per View channel. To buy the said channel, click the SUBSCRIBE button on the screen. This will prompt the system to check your account for eligibility. Once verified for channel purchase, the system will send a purchase confirmation via your pre-registered email address. Check your email and by clicking on the CONFIRM button, the SKYcable channel or Pay Per View show will be activated on the TV screen within 24 hours.If your email address is not yet registered with us, please do so by going to mysky.com.ph so you can subscribe to cable channels.
- Since I have the SKY Fiber All-in Box, can I purchase KBO pass and use it here?
- The SKY Fiber All-in Box despite it having the ABS-CBN TV Plus channels, is different from the said box/device, and therefore, KBO pass you have purchased cannot be consumed or used here. Alternatively, you may avail of SKY Pay Per View offerings which also showcase latest movies, live sporting events, concerts and other shows by simply buying via the interactive remote control.
- Do I need to leave my TV on every time I use the internet?
- There is no need to leave your TV on every time you use the internet. The SKY Fiber All-in Box’s WiFi feature can function as long as the device is plugged in a working power outlet.
- I tried subscribing to a cable channel via the All-in Box, but several messages appeared on my TV screen. What should I do?
Here are the following possible scenarios and messages that may I appear on your TV screen following subscription to a mySKY channel.
Scenario No. 1:
“This channel cannot be added at the moment due to another activity being processed under your account.”
You may have a pending service request such as additional cable TV outlet/s, digibox upgrade/s, change in address, replacement of remote control, etc. These should be completed first before you can purchase cable channels via the All-in Box. If you have further inquiries regarding your pending transaction, you can email us at email@example.com.
Scenario No. 2:
“You have reached the maximum amount of allowed transactions per day. You may try again after 24 hours.”
As we aim to protect our subscribers’ account from unauthorized transactions, we have set a daily limit of ₱2,500 for cable channel or Pay Per View purchases. If you have already reached this limit, you may subscribe again after 24 hours.
Scenario no. 3:
“We need your valid email address so you can complete this channel subscription. To register, log-on to mysky.com.ph/contact-us. You can buy again once you have registered your email address.”
The channel subscription process requires a valid email address to confirm and validate your transaction. This ensures your protection for any unauthorized transactions. Please register your email address by going to mysky.com.ph/contact-us so you can purchase your favorite SKYcable and/or Pay Per View channels.
- What happens when my SKY account is temporarily disconnected due to non-payment of my SKY Fiber Unli plan subscription?
- All services, including the access to FREE channels and built-in iWant app, get temporarily disconnected when your broadband monthly service fee remains unpaid. We encourage you to pay your SKY bill on or before the due date to avoid any service interruption.
- Will I get a separate statement of account with a different payment due date when I subscribe to a SKY Fiber plan with my existing SKY cable account?
- You will have the same cut-off, bill and due date following subscription to a new service. All services will be billed monthly on a single statement of account.
- If there’s a technical problem affecting our cable service, will I still be able to access the internet?
- Yes, you can still have internet access despite experiencing cable down time unless there is a major technical problem in your area that affects both our broadband and cable service. For such instances, rest assured that out technical team will do its best to address said problem at the soonest possible time.
- Will I be entitled to a rebate when I cannot access the ABS-CBN TV Plus channels and iWant channels during the cable service and/or internet downtime?
- Since the ABS-CBN TV Plus and iWant are FREE of charge, there will be no rebate pertaining to said channels during any cable and/or broadband service down time.
- Do I have other device option when I subscribe to any SKY Fiber plan?
When subscribing to any SKY Fiber plan, you can choose between the All-in Box with a standard installation fee of ₱1,999* or the High-speed WiFi modem with installation fee of ₱1,499**.*SKY Fiber Promo Installation Fee from September 2 to November 30, 2019 is at ₱1,499
**High-speed WiFi Modem lay-away option: ₱999 upfront with ₱100/month for the first 5 months billed on your account.
- I am a SKY Fiber subscriber with an All-in Box device, can I avail of the SKY Home WiFi mesh?
- Yes, you can avail of the SKY Home WiFi mess as an add-on to help eliminate the dead zones in your house. It will be billed monthly for as low as ₱799/month for 24 months on top of your other SKY postpaid subscription.