Rev Up for the 2nd Half of MotoGP 2018
August 04, 2018 04:43 PM
After a shorter than usual summer break, the Moto Grand Prix is back for the second half of the season.
Coming up first is this weekend’s Czech GP, happening at the Automotodrom Brno, followed by the Austrian GP at the Spielberg Red Bull Ring the weekend after. Capping off the trio of races happening this month is the GoPro British GP, at the Silverstone Circuit.
Don’t miss out on these exciting races:
WHERE TO WATCH
- SD 31 | HD 253: Metro Manila, Bulacan, Camanava/Rizal, Cavite, Laguna
- SD 304 | HD 758: Cebu, Davao
- SD 35: Batangas, Dagupan, Laoag, Naga, Tagum, Urdaneta, Zamboanga
- SD 32 | HD 254: Metro Manila, Bulacan, Camanava/Rizal, Cavite, Laguna
- SD 305 | HD 759: Cebu, Davao
- SD 36: Batangas, Dagupan, Laoag, Naga, Tagum, Urdaneta, Zamboanga