Vacation getaways with the family are nice and all, but it’s kind of a bummer when you end up missing out on your favourite shows. SKY on Demand gets rid of that dilemma instantly! Just download the app on Google Play Store or the App Store.
1. The weekend is the perfect time to catch up on all the Premier League matches you might’ve missed out on – thank God for beIN Sports livestream.
2. Looking for travel suggestions? Atom Araullo’s been going on a pretty wild adventure on AXN – check out the season marathon on Thursday for some ideas!
3. Your ride stuck in traffic on the highway? Don't miss out on any traffic advisories! Help your designated driver out by tuning in to live news updates on ANC HD and CNN to avoid these traffic jams.
4. Tempers might get a bit hot under the summer heat. Bring back the good vibes with an episode of The Late Late Show with James Corden on Blue Ant Entertainment!
5. You’ve (finally!) reached the resort! Want to sneak in a bit of shut-eye? Keep the kids entertained with livestreams of the favourite Cartoon Network and Disney Jr. shows.
6. Winding down for the day? Warner TV has three blockbusters lined up every afternoon, perfect for a movie marathon with the family. Catch these awesome titles showing from March 30 to April 1.
Mar 30, Friday, 12:00PM
The Dark Knight
Mar 30, Friday, 2:30PM
The Dark Knight Rises
Mar 30, Friday, 5:10PM
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mar 31, Saturday, 12:00PM
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Mar 31, Saturday, 3:15PM
Mar 31, Saturday, 6:25PM
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Apr 1, Sunday, 12:00PM
Apr 1, Sunday, 3:00PM
Apr 1, Sunday, 5:00PM
Apr 1, Sunday, 7:00PM
7. Finally, get in touch with the religious roots of the Lenten holidays with this intriguing documentary on History – The Jesus Strand: A Search for DNA.
It’s like packing your cable TV, minus the heavy luggage! Non-stop entertainment, without the hassle of flipping through your hotel’s unfamiliar channel lineup. With SKY on Demand, you won’t have to compromise a missed moment for a family getaway.