15 Killer Lines from How To Get Away with Murder Season 4
September 21, 2018 02:17 PM
We’re days away from the premiere of How To Get Away with Murder Season 5, and with months having passed since the Season 4 finale, we’re all admittedly a little rusty on the details.
Good thing you can binge-watch all episodes of How To Get Away With Murder Season 4 with SKY On Demand! Stream all episodes on any device, right in time for the premiere of Season 5, on September 28, Friday at 8:50PM. Season 4 episodes will be available only until October 7, so make sure you don’t wait too long.
Hazy though our memories may be, HTGAWM has undeniably dished out memorable lines as often as they do dead bodies. The past season alone has left us with an impassioned speech from Annalise in Episode 6: Stay Strong, Mama that had us slow-clapping in agreement.
Here are a few favorites from each episode:
1. "What the hell do you know about safety? You got people dying all around you every day!"
2. "The most important thing she taught me is the kind of lawyer I don’t want to be."
3. "He’s dead isn’t he? Everyone around us dies."
4. "That’s my dead baby in the suitcase."
5. "Maybe I just made it all up that we were the same. We were both abused. We both lost babies. But maybe that's what screwed us up, too. ‘Cause she wanted a child and I wanted to be what she wanted."
6. "That makes too much sense for it to not be true."
7. "Marry me so I can spend the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me."
8. "I offered [the ring] to you when I thought we were in a good place. That no longer applies."
9. "It’s Kristoff. I’m in trouble. We all could be. Call me as soon as you get this."
10. "Our entire relationship is an apology."
11. "You stopped being my son the moment you became a pig. You still a pig?"
12. "I'm your mom. Oh, my god. I love you."
13. "Racism is built into the DNA of America."
14. "This wasn’t a mistake, Michaela. This was you stabbing me in the heart."
15. "She is dead to me, as are you."
Refresh yourself on all the drama that went down, and binge-watch How To Get Away With Murder Season 4 on any device. Plus, livestream the Season 5 Premiere on September 28, Friday, at 8:50PM with SKY On Demand.
WHERE TO WATCH
- SD 35 - Metro Manila, Bulacan, Camanava/Rizal, Cavite, Laguna
- SD 605 - Bacolod, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo
- SD 43 - Batangas, Dagupan, Laoag, Naga, Tagum, Urdaneta, Zamboanga