- New web and mobile app interface to watch your favorite SKY channels and shows
- Access Pay-Per-View and cable channels and shows using any internet service provider
- No more PIN requirement for SKY On Demand-capable HD digibox
- Various Select Channels and Packs are now mirrored on your subscriptions
- Live TV – Stream live TV channels
- Local and Cable TV shows – Catch-up on the latest episodes shortly after airing
- PPV – Enjoy live sports events or activate access to movies on demand
If you linked a SKYcable account number to your SKY On Demand account, accessible channels will be dependent on your active cable plan.If you linked a standalone SKYbroadband account number to your SKY On Demand account, you will be able to view local channels and shows such as ABS-CBN, Cinemo, Jeepney TV, and other available free content.
Using SKY On Demand
Web Browser, iOS and Android Devices
- Download the mobile app from the App Store or Play Store or visit www.skyondemand.com.ph
- Sign up for free with your SKY Account Number. You will also be asked to create a Kapamilya Name which will serve as your login credentials to other Kapamilya websites such as www.iwantv.com.ph and others.
- Login with your Kapamilya Account or e-mail address.
- Once successfully logged in, you are now ready to watch your SKY cable live TV channels and shows anytime, anywhere.
SKY On Demand Version 2 Digibox
- Make sure that your new SKY On Demand Digibox is connected to the internet via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- There are three ways to launch the SKY On Demand app on your Digibox:
- Press the SKY button on your remote control unit, OR
- Select SKY On Demand app in the Home Screen, OR
- Select SKY On Demand app in the Full Menu list under Apps category.
- If you are a new SOD user.
- Download the SKY On Demand mobile app from the App Store or Play Store or go to www.skyondemand.com.ph on your PC or laptop to register for free.
- Verify your account by clicking the confirmation link sent to you via email.
- Press SKY button from your remote control unit to launch SKY On Demand on your TV.
- If you are a first time SOD user but have an iWant Account:
- a. Download the SKY On Demand mobile app from the App Store or Play Store or go to www.skyondemand.com.ph on your PC or laptop.
- Click on the login button and input your Kapamilya Account details.
- After logging in, you will be asked to input your SKY account number and account holder’s last name. Fill out this form to complete your SKY On Demand registration.
- Press the SKY button on your remote control unit to launch SKY On Demand on your TV.
SKY On Demand-capable HD Set Top Box (Old Digibox)
- Make sure that your SKY On Demand-capable HD digibox is connected to the internet either via LAN cable or Wi-Fi (using the Wi-Fi dongle).
- Register for free by downloading the SKY On Demand mobile app from the App Store or Play Store or go to www.skyondemand.com.ph on your desktop PC or laptop.
- Press the red button on your remote to go to launch SKY On Demand.
SKY On Demand Version 2 Digibox or the SKY On Demand-capable HD Digibox (old box) - Use only the officially issued digibox from SKY Cable Corporation.
Listed below are the minimum device specifications:
- Operating System: Android KitKat (4.0)
- RAM: 1GB
- Operating System: iOS 9
- Smartphone: iPhone 5
- Tablet: iPad Mini 1
- Desktop PC or Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer (Latest Version)
- Go to www.skyondemand.com.ph or download the mobile app on the Play Store or App Store.
- On the website, click on the “Sign Up” button on the upper right hand corner. On the mobile app, open the menu found on the upper left hand corner, then click on “Sign Up”
- Choose to sign up using your email address or via Facebook account.
- Create your Kapamilya Name and input your SKY Account Number, SKY Account Last Name and other pertinent information. Click on the checkbox or toggle button to agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click on the Sign Up button.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the button on the email sent to the email address you provided.
- Once verified, you may now login and watch your cable TV channels and shows wherever you are!
- On the website, click on the Login or Sign Up button on the upper right hand corner. On the mobile app, open the menu found on the upper left hand corner and click on Login or Sign Up.
- For existing users, enter your email address or Kapamilya Name and password then click on login.
- Existing users who registered in the past and will login using their email address without an existing Kapamilya Name will automatically have a pre-made Kapamilya Name. One logged in using your e-mail addres, you may update your Kapamilya name on the My Accounts page.
If you have multiple SKY subscriptions, channels that you can access depend on your active subscription. For example, if you have both SKYcable and SKYbroadband subscriptions, if your broadband plan becomes inactive, you can still access your cable channels. If your cable plan becomes inactive, the channels you can access are local channels.If you have one subscription plan, you will only be able to watch the latest three episodes of local shows.
Content and Playback
If you have not yet activated your selected Pay-Per-View content, click on the “Activate Now!” on the description of the Pay-Per-View content or visit www.mysky.com.ph/skyodsubscribe. You may also call our hotline at 3381-0000.If you have already activated the Pay-Per-View on your SKYcable account, you can already access it on SKY On Demand for free. Just go to the Pay-Per-View section and click on the content that you have subscribed to.