Get quick answers to your inquiries on our self-help hotline
September 21, 2020 09:19 AM
We understand your need to have fast and ready answers to questions or concerns with regard to your SKY service. To help you with this, we have equipped our Customer Self-Help Hotline +63 2 3381000 to provide you with the information you need with a few taps on your phone.
- What can I expect when I dial in to SKY’s Customer Self-Help Hotline?
- By selecting among the options available in the self-help hotline, you will be able to get the following information:
- Your latest bill information (including total amount due and due date)
- Your options for paying your SKY bill
- Basic troubleshooting tips for issues concerning your cable TV or broadband service
- How can I send you specific queries or requests which are not among those included among the options in the Customer Self-Help Hotline?
- You may send us a message for your specific queries or requests by filling out our Customer Contact Form here.
- Other than the Customer Self-Help Hotline, how else can I get information to help address concerns with my SKY service?
Concern Within the MySKY Website Using the mySKY App via the SKY Text Hotline How to view your SKY bill Log on to mysky.com.ph/myaccounts and select "Bills & Payments" Tap "Account Overview," select your SKY Account and tap "View full bill" Text "SKY BILL your <9-digit account number>" to 23662 To get a list of bill payment options Visit mysky.com.ph/paymentcenters Tap Contact Us," and select "SKY Offices and Payment Centers" Text "SKY PAYINFO" to 23662 To check if your area is affected by an ongoing signal issue Log on to mysky.com.ph/myaccounts and select "My Tasks" and "Service Advisories" Text "SKY REPORT your <9-digit account number>" to 23662 To refresh your Digibox in case of cable TV signal problems Log on to mysky.com.ph/myaccounts and select "My Tasks" and "Refresh Box" Tap "Account Overview," select your SKYcable Account and tap "Refresh" beside the box number