SKY Serves Friendly safety procedures for SKY service teams
May 13, 2020 01:27 PM
As the country shifts to new normal under the general community quarantine, we’re going all out when it comes to providing the utmost care and protection for you, our subscribers, and our SKY service technicians through efficient safety procedures.
SKY Serves safety measures with you and your family in mind:
1. A pre-work preparation procedure will be strictly followed
A call-out will be done prior to each visit to ensure no one in the home is feeling ill. We will reschedule the service visit as soon as we are sure the entire household is well enough to receive service teams into their homes.
Before entering your home, service technicians will make sure that their PPEs and other protective gear (includes face mask, disposable surgical gloves, and safety shoes plastic protection) are worn in the proper manner and sequence. They are then required to wash their hands and step in a footbath basin to disinfect their shoe soles.
2. A two-man team will be assigned to you
Two service technicians will be assigned to assist you for in-home servicing: one will work inside your home while one will simultaneously work outside to ensure proper physical distancing and less social interaction.
3. A post-work decontamination process will take place
After finishing their tasks, they will once again wash their hands and step in a footbath basin, prior to decontaminating their PPEs and tools. Used equipment will be properly stored in a plastic bag and utility box to be surrendered to our decontamination officer who will then conduct a thorough disinfecting procedure based on approved standards to ensure that PPEs and tools used are completely disinfected prior to home visitation.
To further ensure your protection, we encourage you to maximize our digital platforms for common transactions:
- Log on to into mysky.com.ph/myaccounts or use the mySKY App to access account details and bills
- Settle accounts through our digital payment facilities
- Refer to mysky.com.ph/help for basic tips on troubleshooting common service issues
- Send service requests and other inquiries to SKY via mysky.com.ph/contact-us