GEM’s biggest annual music event, The Music Day -Beautiful Harmony-, is back for another night of amazing performances!
Together with Johnny & Associates, GEM brings J-Pop group KAT-TUN to Hong Kong for this year’s epic line-up.
Win a chance to see KAT-TUN perform live at GEM's The Music Day -Beautiful Harmony-, and get up close and personal with members Kazuya Kamenashi, Tatsuya Ueda, and Yuichi Nakamaru, in an exclusive fan meet!
Simply answer the question below:
Submit your answers from June 10 to June 23, 2019.
Two (2) lucky winners will be chosen to fly to Hong Kong with one (1) companion each, to see KAT-TUN and more J-Pop idols live at The Music Day -Beautiful Harmony-, as well as attend an exclusive fanmeet.
Hurry and join now!
Submission of entries is until June 23, 2019 at 11:59PM only.
See full mechanics below:
- Who are qualified to join:
- Open to new and existing SKYcable and SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV bundle subscribers with GEM as part of their channel line-up.
- Coverage: Metro Manila, Rizal, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Lipa City, Batangas, Cebu, and Davao
- Account must be active with good credit standing during the promo period and upon claiming of the Travel Prize.
- Winner and one (1) travel companion must have a Philippine passport valid for six (6) months from travel period.
To join, interested participants must go to promo page: mysky.com.ph/themusicday2019 to fill out an entry form. Each participant can submit only (1) e-raffle coupon per subscriber account throughout the promo period by answering this:
What is the telecast date and time of THE MUSIC DAY -Beautiful Harmony- on GEM?
- Promo Period is from June 10-23, 2019. Deadline of submission of entries is on June 23, 2019 at 11:59 PM. Travel period is from July 5-7, 2019 (3D/2N).
- A participant can only win once. If drawn twice, he/she wins the prize of higher value
- Winners will be determined via an electronic raffle draw on June 24, 2019, 5PM at SKY Cable Corporation, 6/F ELJCC ABS-CBN Q.C., in the presence of a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) representative. Winner announcement is on June 25, 2019 via mysky.com.ph/themusicday2019 page and SKY Cable Corporation’s Facebook Page on June 28, 2019 (Friday).
- Raffle Prize:
Two (2) Winners plus one (1) travel companion each: All expenses paid trip to Hong Kong to meet KAT-TUN up-close and personal
Trip shall include:
- A pair of economy class return air tickets to Hong Kong
- Two-way airport transfer between the airport in Hong Kong and the hotel
- 2 nights' accommodation Duration: 3 days, 2 nights (July 5-7, 2019)
- Economy class roundtrip flights:
- From Manila (MNL) to Hong Kong (HKG) to Manila (MNL) if winner is from Metro Manila, Rizal, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Lipa City, Batangas
- From Cebu (CEB) to Hong Kong HKG) to Cebu (CEB) if winner is from Cebu
- From Davao (DVO) to Hong Kong (HKG) to Davao (DVO) if winner is from Davao
- Passes to a Fan Event on July 5 or 6
- Passes to watch live performances on July 6
- Winners will be notified via email, registered mail, and phone call from an authorized SKY representative.
- To claim the prize, winner must present one (1) valid government ID; i.e. Driver’s License, SSS Card, Philippine Passport, PRC ID, or its equivalent, at the SKY Cable Corporation office, 6/F ELJCC ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia St. Quezon City. A letter of authorization and photocopy of valid government ID from the winner must be presented if winner cannot personally claim the prize. Authorized representative must present valid government ID.
- Prize is transferrable but not convertible to cash.
- Travel insurance, terminal fee, Philippine travel tax, extension of stay, and all other expenses that are not expressly included in the Travel Prize shall be on the account of the winner.
- Redemption for Travel Prize: Travel period is from July 5-7, 2019 and is non-negotiable. SKY Cable Corporation employees, its agencies, and affiliates up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promo.
Per DTI Permit No. 9550 series of 2019View Terms and Conditions