- New web and mobile app interface to watch your favorite SKY channels and shows
- Access Pay-Per-View and cable channels and shows using any internet service provider
- No more PIN requirement for SKY On Demand-capable HD digibox
- Various Select Channels and Packs are now mirrored on your subscriptions
- Live TV – watch what is airing on TV online
- Local and Cable TV shows
- PPV – watch live sports events like boxing or purchase movies on demand
For those who linked their SKYcable account to their SKY On Demand account, available channels and shows will be dependent on your active cable subscription.For those who linked their SKYbroadband or SKYmobi account to their SKY On Demand account, only local channels will be available for viewing.
Using SKY On Demand
- Make sure that your SKY On Demand-capable HD digibox is already connected to the internet either via LAN or via Wi-Fi (using the Wi-Fi dongle).
- Sign up for free using the mobile app or go to www.skyondemand.com.ph on your desktop PC or laptop.
- Press the red button on your remote to go to launch SKY On Demand.
- Choose your profile.
- You are now ready to watch your SKY cable shows on demand.
SKY On Demand-capable HD Digibox - Use only the officially issued digibox from SKY Cable Corporation.Listed below are the minimum device specifications: Desktop PC or Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer (Latest Version)
- Operating System: Android KitKat (4.0)
- RAM: 1GB
- Operating System: iOS 9
- Smartphone: iPhone 5
- Tablet: iPad Mini 1
- Go to www.skyondemand.com.ph or download the mobile app on the Play Store or App Store.
- On the website, click on the “Sign Up” button on the upper right hand corner. On the mobile app, open the hamburger navigation on the upper left hand corner, then click on“Sign Up”
- Choose to sign up using your email or mobile number. Verification of mobile number is needed.
- Create your Kapamilya Name and input your SKY Account Number, SKY Account Last Name and other pertinent information. Click on the checkbox or toggle button to agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click on the Sign Up button.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the button on the email sent to the email address you provided.
- Once verified, you may now login and watch your SKY cable live TV channels and shows anytime, anywhere!
- On the website, click on the Login or Sign Up button on the upper right hand corner. On the mobile app, open the hamburger navigation on the upper left hand corner and click on Login or Sign Up.
- For existing users, enter your email address or Kapamilya Name and password then click on login.
- Users logging in with their email address without an existing Kapamilya Name will be asked to create one upon login.
If you have multiple SKY subscriptions, channels that you can access depend on your active subscription. For example, if you have both SKYcable and SKYbroadband subscriptions, if your broadband plan becomes inactive, you can still access your cable channels. If your cable plan becomes inactive, the channels you can access are local channels.If you have one subscription plan, you will only be able to watch the latest three episodes of local shows.
Content and Playback
If you have not yet activated your selected Pay-Per-View content, click on the “Activate Now!” on the description of the Pay-Per-View content or visit www.mysky.com.ph/skyodsubscribe. You may also call our hotline at (02) 381-0000.If you have already activated the Pay-Per-View on your SKYcable account, you can already access it on SKY On Demand for free. Just go to the Pay-Per-View section and click on the content that you have subscribed to.