Get a chance to win a trip to Dubai by registering or updating your SKY account details!
Just head on over to mysky.com.ph/myaccounts to register your SKY account number, and enter your mobile number and/ or email address. Once verified, you have a chance to be the lucky winner of an all-expense-paid trip to Dubai for two (2)!
What are you waiting for?
- Promo Period: September 4-25, 2019
- Travel Period: October 27 – November 3, 2019
- This promo is open to the following residential subscribers nationwide:
- SKY Fiber Unli Broadband
- SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV
- SKYdirect (postpaid subscribers only)
- Account must be active with good credit standing during the promo period and upon claiming of the Travel Prize.
- To join, SKY subscribers will simply register their SKY account number, provide /or update their mobile numbers and/or email addresses at mysky.ph/myaccounts.
- Winner and his travel companion must have a valid passport for six (6) months from travel period and must be eligible to apply for a Dubai visa see requirements via http://www.dubaivisa.net/philippines/
- Deadline to register and be part of the flyaway promo is on September 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM. Travel period is from October 27-November 3, 2019
- 8. The winner will be determined via an electronic raffle draw on September 27, 2019 at Sky Cable Corporation, 6/F ELJCC ABS-CBN Q.C., in the presence of a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) representative. Winner announcement is on September 28, 2019 via mysky.com.ph/flydubai page.
- Raffle Prize:
One Winner of Travel Prize: Trip to Dubai for two (2) pax, comprising of:
- Economy class round trip air tickets departing from Manila, Philippines to Dubai vice versa
- A five (5) nights, six (6) days standard twin sharing accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Dubai
- All meals for two (2) person in the five (5) nights and six (6) days stay in Dubai
- Inclusive of tours and activities
- Travel insurance, international terminal fees & travel taxes
- Prize tax will be shouldered by SKY Cable Corporation if applicable
For the avoidance of doubt, the Travel Prize excludes:
- Incidentals costs such as airport transfer from country of origin, tips, room service, mini bar;
- Travel-related from any part of the Philippines will be c/o the winner and his companion (applies to provincial winners)
- Overseas communication expenses
- Winners will be notified via email, registered mail, and phone call from an authorized SKY representative.
- To claim the prize, winner must present one (1) valid government ID; i.e. Driver’s License, SSS Card, Philippine Passport, PRC ID, or its equivalent, at the Sky Cable Corporation office, 6/F ELJCC ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia St. Quezon City. A letter of authorization and photocopy of valid government ID from the winner must be presented if winner cannot personally claim the prize. Authorized representative must present valid government ID.
- In the event that the winner remains unreachable and/or fails to respond by September 30, 2018, SKY Cable Corporation shall then award the prize to the next alternative winner.
- Travel insurance, terminal fee, Philippine travel tax, extension of stay, and all other expenses that are not expressly included in the Travel Prize shall be on the account of the winner.
- Redemption for Travel Prize: Travel period is from October 27-November 3, 2019 and is non-negotiable. Acceptance of the Travel Prize shall be subject to the SKY Cable Corporation shall procure the subscriber’s written agreement to the same.
- SKY Cable Corporation employees, its agencies, and affiliates up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promo.
- Awarding of the prize shall be conditioned upon the winner and his/her companion signing an Indemnity and Release of Claims form provided by Sky Cable Corporation, which shall release Sky Cable Corporation and any other applicable promo sponsor of all liability to the extent permitted by law. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by Sky Cable Corporation may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Each participant shall fully indemnify and hold harmless Sky Cable Corporation and each of their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this promo (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from any and all claims, damages, losses, demands, causes of action, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities resulting or arising from or connected with, or claimed to have arisen, resulted from or be connected with: (i) the participant’s submission, participation, attempt to participate, or inability to participate, in the promo; (ii) submission and/or use by the Indemnified Parties of any submission (and/or any parts thereof); (iii) the participant’s failure to comply with any one of more of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (iv) the unauthorized use by the participant of, as applicable, the name, likeness, voice, works product, brand, trademark, logo of any person or entity; (v) the breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation (including, without limitation, any eligibility-related representation) or covenant made by the participant in connection with this promo; (vi) acceptance and/or use of any prize, if any; (vii) any right or benefit granted by the participant to Sky Cable Corporation in connection with the promo; and/or (viii) the participant’s negligence, willful misconduct, violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or these Terms and Conditions, or his or her violation of any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right.
- Participants agree that Sky Cable Corporation may use any image, video, electronic media (e.g. video, internet) or other media now known or hereafter created in its’ promotional materials and publicity efforts without any compensation. Participants release Sky Cable Corporation and its representatives, employees, videographers, and their designees from any and all liability for violation of any privacy or proprietary rights.
- The Grand Prize is TRANSFERRABLE and not convertible to cash.
- In case those Winner would like to transfer his/her prize, winner should send formal letter to organizer stating his/her reason for prize transfer.
- Organizer to evaluate letter. Organizer will send notification to Winner within a week after receipt of letter once his/her prize is ready for transfer.
- Upon agreement between Winner and organizer on the prize transfer, individual who will receive prize is subject to comply on the promo mechanics as followed by original winner.
- Unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited in favor of the sponsor with prior notice to DTI.
- All visa-document expenses and applicable taxes related to the redemption of the Grand Prize and thereof shall be on the account of the Winner.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 14966 Series of 2019