One SKY subscriber and his/her companion will get a chance to win an all-expense paid 5D/4N trip to Hokkaido, Japan by simply registering their SKY Account and updating their mobile numbers and/or email addresses.
Promo Period: January 29 to February 25, 2020
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-01207, series of 2020
- Promo Period: January 29 to February 25, 2020
- Travel Period is from March 23 to 27, 2020
- This promo is open to the following residential digital subscribers nationwide:
- SKY Fiber Unli Broadband
- SKY Fiber Unli Broadband + HD Cable TV
- SKYdirect (postpaid subscribers only)
- Account must be active with good credit standing during the promo period and upon claiming of the Travel Prize.
- To join, SKY subscribers will simply register their SKY account number, provide /or update their mobile numbers and/or email addresses at mysky.ph/myaccounts.
- Winner and his travel companion must have a valid passport for six (6) months from travel period. Processing and expenses for Japan visa application shall be shouldered by SKY.
- Deadline to register and be part of the flyaway promo is on February 25, 2020 at 11:59 PM. Travel period is from March 23 to 27, 2020
- The winner will be determined via an electronic raffle draw on February 26, 2020, 5pm at SKY Cable Corporation, 6/F ELJCC ABS-CBN Q.C., in the presence of a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) representative. Winner announcement is on February 27, 2020 via mysky.com.ph/gohokkaido page.
- Raffle Prize: One Winner of Travel Prize: Trip to Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan for two (2) pax, to witness the Spring Festival comprising of:
- Economy class round trip air tickets departing from Manila, Philippines to Hokkaido, Japan and vice versa
- A four (4) nights, five (5) days standard twin sharing accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Sapporo, Hokkaido Japan
- All meals for two (2) person in the four (4) nights and five (5) days stay in Sapporo Hokkaido, Japan
- Inclusive of tours and activities
- Travel insurance, international terminal fees & travel taxes
- Prize tax will be shouldered by SKY Cable Corporation if applicable
For the avoidance of doubt, the Travel Prize excludes:
- Incidentals costs such as airport transfer from country of origin, tips, room service, mini bar;
- Travel-related from any part of the Philippines will be c/o the winner and his companion (applies to provincial winners)
- Overseas communication expenses
- Winners will be notified via email, phone call and registered mail from an authorized SKY representative.
- To claim the prize, winner must present one (1) valid government ID; i.e. Driver’s License, SSS Card, Philippine Passport, PRC ID, or its equivalent, at the Sky Cable Corporation office, 6/F ELJCC ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia St. Quezon City. A letter of authorization and photocopy of valid government ID from the winner must be presented if winner cannot personally claim the prize. Authorized representative must present valid government ID.
- Redemption for Travel Prize: Travel period is from March 23 to 27, 2020 and is non-negotiable.
- SKY Cable Corporation employees, its agencies, and affiliates including their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promo.
- Awarding of the prize shall be conditioned upon the winner and his/her companion signing an Indemnity and Release of Claims form provided by SKY Cable Corporation, which shall release SKY Cable Corporation and any other applicable promo sponsor of all liability to the extent permitted by law. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by SKY Cable Corporation may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Each participant shall fully indemnify and hold harmless SKY Cable Corporation and each of their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this promo (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from any and all claims, damages, losses, demands, causes of action, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities resulting or arising from or connected with, or claimed to have arisen, resulted from or be connected with: (i) the participant’s submission, participation, attempt to participate, or inability to participate, in the promo; (ii) submission and/or use by the Indemnified Parties of any submission (and/or any parts thereof); (iii) the participant’s failure to comply with any one of more of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (iv) the unauthorized use by the participant of, as applicable, the name, likeness, voice, works product, brand, trademark, logo of any person or entity; (v) the breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation (including, without limitation, any eligibility-related representation) or covenant made by the participant in connection with this promo; (vi) acceptance and/or use of any prize, if any; (vii) any right or benefit granted by the participant to SKY Cable Corporation in connection with the promo; and/or (viii) the participant’s negligence, willful misconduct, violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or these Terms and Conditions, or his or her violation of any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right.
- Participants agree that SKY Cable Corporation may use any image, video, electronic media (e.g. video, internet) or other media now known or hereafter created in its’ promotional materials and publicity efforts without any compensation. Participants release SKY Cable Corporation and its representatives, employees, videographers, and their designees from any and all liability for violation of any privacy or proprietary rights.
- The Grand Prize is TRANSFERRABLE and not convertible to cash.
- In case those Winner would like to transfer his/her prize, winner should send formal letter to organizer stating his/her reason for prize transfer.
- Organizer to evaluate letter. Organizer will send notification to Winner within a week after receipt of letter once his/her prize is ready for transfer.
- Upon agreement between Winner and organizer on the prize transfer, individual who will receive prize is subject to comply on the promo mechanics as followed by original winner.
- Unclaimed prizes within the stipulated period shall be forfeited in favor of the sponsor with prior notice to DTI.
- All visa-document expenses and applicable taxes related to the redemption of the Grand Prize and thereof shall be on the account of the Winner.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-01207, series of 2020